Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wildflower mini - sessions from spring

I know its a little late to be talking about spring but back in the beginning of spring my dear friend Elise, over at Elise Kersey Photography, took my niece, Emily to a nearby flower field for a "wildflower" mini session.

She has been so busy juggling being a mother (to the most adorable little girl), photographer (the best) and going to school that I was in no rush to get them from her.

I think I actually forgot about them!

Well, the other evening she sent them to me!

She did such an amazing job I wanted to share them with you guys.


She looks like a little Southern Belle!


I loved the idea of the coke and vintage suitcase!


She reminds me of "Rose" from "Titanic" in this picture.


She has the most beautiful smile of any child i've seen. 


If you know anyone around Gainesville that needs child or family portraits, Call her! 

She is the best in the business and is sooo sweet. 

 -  Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment