Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Organic Sweet Tea

This is not a paid advertisement but rather my opinion of this product.

A few weeks ago I received some coupons for this "organic" tea atop some bottled water that I purchased at Winn-Dixie.

I dont normally shop at Winn-Dixie but it was the closest grocery store to our tailgate party.

As soon as I saw the coupon I immediately went to find the drinks because it was quite a deal.

With no luck at Winn-Dixie I tried locating the teas at my regular grocery store, Publix. I didnt have any luck and it seemed nobody knew anything about the tea. 

So, last week while shopping I found them! In a refrigerated cooler in the back of the store. 

I was too happy that I found them because they were almost expired. 

I was greatly impressed with the selections of the teas. 

I only purchased 4 because my coupon was $1off when you buy 2 and the store had them for 10 for $10 so I basically got 2 for free and who doesn't like free?

They had original sweet tea, diet citrus green tea, diet original sweet tea, half and half lemonade tea, original lemonade, unsweet lemon and lime tea, peach tea, raspberry tea,  and green tea with mint and honey.


I personally like the Mint & Honey Green Tea


This photo is the " Our Story" on the back.


And under every cap you get a Grannyism! They are always quirky and cute. 

So without dragging this out any further, GO TRY THEM! They are really good.

 - Rich

2 comments:

  1. How many days before you recieved the delivery? I'm collecting some tea around the world and trying those with other recipe. I think I'll need to try that one. Last week I ordered a box of this tulsi tea from organic india and mixed it with my cooking expertise. Hope this one will fit my taste and expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna. Thanks for the comment. I purchased this at our local grocer.

    ReplyDelete