Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Give Thanks"

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. I hope everyone is getting ready for the upcoming Holidays. Thanksgivin' is right around the corner. I am ecstatic that my family will be joinin' me again this year :) Ever since I moved to Virginia it has become a tradition that they drive up to be with me on Thanksgivin'. I wish I could see them more often but I am thankful that I get to see them anytime no matter how long or short the visit.

Around this time of year people really start thinkin' about the things they are Thankful for. I could write a never ending list of things that I am Thankful for. To start and the most important would be My Wonderful Husband, Family, Friends, Vehicles, Food, Pets (aka: Bender Babies), My house & My Church. The last but not least would be my Heavenly Father, My Savior, My God, My Redeemer, My Counselor, The Alpha, The Omega, The beginning, The End, The giver of life. Without him I am nothin' and I have nothin'. He has Blessed me with all the things I have in life and to him I "Give Thanks."

What are you thankful for? Think about it and "Give Thanks" to the one who gave it all to you.


I love to Give Thanks to my Heavenly Father all year long because HE IS GOOD!

I made a sign for Thanksgivin' to display in my home but then I decided that I should display it year round!

It will always remind me to "Give Thanks" for all that I have!


I made this sign from a piece of wood I had laying around the house.
The writing came from a Pumpkin Stencil that I bought at Cracker Barrel for .99 cents!
I knew that I wasn't going to stencil a pumpkin so I made this instead.
What do you think?

Whatever you do this Thanksgivin', "Give Thanks."


1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give Thanks in all Circumstance's, for this is God's Will for you in Christ Jesus.
Psalm 118: Give Thanks to the Lord, For He is Good; His Love Endures Forever.

~Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment