Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

First off I want to say that I'm sorry for being MIA for the past few days!

I had booked a beach condo for my parents anniversary in St. Augustine, Fl! 

Growing up, mom and dad never let us go with them on their anniversary trips but as we grew older all that changed. 

They love for us to join them on any trip they take now. 

We had a blast. We left on Thursday evening and were there in a little over an hour. 

We spent most of the time on the beach during the day but later in the evening we would all sit poolside and drink our margaritas. 

Being as we live in the beautiful state of Florida, we don't get to relax in hot tubs all that often but we did one of the nights.

John and I took my parents out to dinner Saturday night at a local restaurant, the Conch House

The seafood is all fresh and local. 

Anyways....

Today is the official day of their anniversary. 29 years to be exact. 

It hasn't been easy for them but they never gave up on each other.
Their dedication to each other is inspiring.

Mom, Dad, I'm raising my margarita to 29 more years of love and happiness to y'all!

I love you both with all my heart. 

Happy Anniversary 


No comments:

Post a Comment