Friday, September 14, 2012

Faith, Family and Friends

Wow! I can't tell you how excited I am, to not only share some of me with you but to share a blog with my brother. 

I think it is apprapriate that I start by telling you a little about myself. 

As my brother mentioned, I am a Plant City, Florida girl, although my home is now in Virginia. 
I love anything strawberry! 
For those of you who may not know, Plant City is the strawberry capital of the world and I spent so many years playin' in strawberry fields. 

I am a christian and I have a true living relationship with my savior. 
I love to worship and sing praises to my God, always!!

I am married to the most amazing Godly man. He is my world!  
He teaches me so much about God and life in general. 
He works so hard and he never slows down. 
He is a dedicated man who is loyal, loving and passionate about God, family, friends and life. 
I would literally be lost without him. 

I have three pets who are considered my Bender babies. 
Two cockatiels, Lucy and Gomer and a sweet little miniature schnauzer named Mason. I can honestly say that our animals love us more than they love themselves.  

I am the oldest of two boys. Rich and Bryan.
God has truly blessed me with the most incredible family any one could ask for. 
Our love in this family is so passionately indestructible! Nothing will ever come in between us. 

I have the best friends in the world. 
I absolutely love the FLORIDA GATORS, sweet tea, boiled peanuts, fried okra, country music, mason jars, burlap and anything else that would be considered southern. I love DIY decorating my home and helping others decorate theirs as well. 
I am passionate about party planning and I hope to start my own business in that industry one day.

- Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment