Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Author To The Blog!

So, every morning I get a call from my sister asking why I haven't blogged! I never have a good answer for her other than the fact that I've just been sooo busy and haven't been able to craft anything or go on my regular trips to the antique malls and small shops around town.

Today I decided to add her as an author of the blog! Since we have pretty much the same style and taste in just about everything and the fact that she's my best friend,  I don't know why I didn't think of this before now! Since we live in separate states we only get to see each other for holidays and vacations. We talk on the phone multiple times a day and rack each others brain on ideas of decorating and craft projects. 

Here is a photo of she and I last Thanksgiving.



Her name is Jeanie, she and her husband live in Virginia in a gorgeous mountainside home. She doesn't have any children yet but Hopefully in the next couple of years. She has an antique farmhouse/country sense of decor. A southern belle born and raised in Plant City, Fl. She has a passion for shopping, decorating, planning events and dreaming of weddings.

I hope you guys like her as much as you like me : )

- Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment